*This post may contain affiliate links for which I receive a commission at no extra cost to you, which assists to support and maintain my freelance writing and this website.
Charlotte Tilbury’s makeup look for Olivia Culpo’s appearance at the Met Gala after-party was all about gorgeous radiant sun-kissed beauty. Using Charlotte’s new #GLOWMO products, Olivia showcased glowing, lit-from-within skin, full supermodel brows, gleaming bronze-y eyes and rose pink lips – and if you’d like to recreate this yourself, scroll on down!
1. Charlotte prepped Olivia’s skin the night before using her Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask to hydrate, plump and rejuvenate the complexion, going on to apply a light layer of Overnight Bronze and Glow Mask, to reveal a gorgeous, natural tan come morning.
2. To lift and illuminate the skin the next day, Charlotte smoothed on her cult Magic Cream to the face and neck for an instant hydration boost. For a soft-focus, candlelit glow, the genius Wonderglow primer was applied next.
3. Magic Foundation in shade 7 was lightly buffed into the skin, using The Retoucher in shade 3 to conceal under eye circles and any redness. To prevent any unwanted shine, Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in shade 2 was dusted across the T-zone.
4. Using the NEW! Instant Look In A Palette in Beauty Glow, Charlotte applied the warming Bronze shade to the hollows of the cheeks and temples, sweeping the champagne Highlight shade to the apples of the cheeks, the browbones and down the nose.
5. Using the golden brown eyeshadows in the Beauty Glow Palette, the Rock ‘N’ Kohl Barbarella Brown eye liner and iconic Full Fat Lashes mascara, Charlotte effortlessly opened up and defined Olivia’s eyes for a hypnotic, smokey finish.
6. For that natural supermodel lip colour, Charlotte used her award-winning lip duo: Pillow Talk lipstick and lip liner, to create a sumptuous nude pink lip!