*This post may contain affiliate links for which I receive a commission at no extra cost to you, which assists to support and maintain my freelance writing and this website.
Skincare is my thing. Every evening I go through my whole skin routine but it’s never a chore as it’s my time. It’s a time for me to light a candle, relax, scrub away the day and prepare for a night of beauty sleep. I have incorporated several new products over the last few months and thought today would be a good chance to share my 5 most used skincare products!
- Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 Hydrating – Keeps my skin smooth without the grease factor and knowing that my face and decolletage are protected all-year-around without any extra effort from me is just mint! A touch of primer over the top gives a fantastic base for makeup application.
- LA Clinica GLY C Refine Vitamin C Ultra Serum – Thanks to the Vitamin C, collagen is stimulated along with the production of elastin leaves my skin brighter and glowing! I’ve only used this product for a few weeks but I am already starting to see a more even skintone and less redness around my nose and cheek area, so it’ll be a bathroom staple!
- Musq Gel Cleanser – This may just be the cleanser I use for the rest of my life. It’s simply perfection <3.
- Musq Replenish Serum – For the nights that my skin is a touch on the dry side, I mix some of this serum into my night cream for a boost of hydration. It’s easily absorbed and doesn’t leave that icky film on my silk pillowcase, like others can do.
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold ‘This no-fuss, one-step facial is a toner, exfoliator, serum, and moisturizer; just wipe it on and leave it, it’s that easy!’ I use this cult status product every other night to reduce any skin roughness and tighten any large pores for a fresh faced glow!
Do you use any of these products? What’s your HG skincare product? Share with me in the comments!