Guest Post | Winter Tanning Q&A with Tannè By Meegan | Organic Mobile Tanner
Because it’s cold and no one feels like leaving the house, winter tanning can feel oh-so hard. But it can give you such a hit of confidence that makes heading out on those chilly nights so much easier and sexier! Besides, you only need a jacket to get inside of where you’re going to…
Professional tanner Meegan is here to chat with us about tanning during the cooler months and read on for a special tanning offer!
Hi Meegan! Tell us, why do your clients get a winter tan?
Getting a spray tan is a great way to satisfy your craving for a sun-kissed glow during the bleakest of winter days.
Winter is the ideal time for a subtle golden glow and perfect for a that winter special occasion outfit that shows a bit more skin than the usual North Face jacket and scarf – I’m sure you know what I mean!
By indulging in a winter tan, you can love the way you look all year long. Just by adding a subtle hint of colour to your skin can be just what you need to boost your confidence and give your winter wardrobe or winter special occasion a radiant face lift.
Okay Meegan, Summer v Winter tanning shades?
You definitely need to adjust your summer colour shade to a few shades lighter.
Try to match a shade that suits your natural skin colour and aim to just darken the ‘white glow’ off. Tannè By Meegan uses the VANi-T product range, which is a beautiful natural organic product and can be customised to any skin colour.
What about tanning dehydrated winter skin though?
Maintaining a natural-looking tan during the colder months is easier than you think. Since you would be working with lighter colour palettes, you can stop worrying about uneven fading which could be more noticeable in summer. Because you need to exfoliate and moisturise to get even coverage, spray tanning in the winter with a refined organic tan can actually make it easier to keep your skin healthy and hydrated!
Tanning tips for any occasion
* Everyone knows it is a cardinal sin not exfoliate in the lead up to your spray tan but I also recommend that you enjoy your manicure and pedicure in the days preceding your tan – you don’t want to soak off your newly applied colour!
* When using the Vani-T Rapid Self Tan you can shower in as little as two hours and be on your merry way with the perfect sunkissed glow.
* Messy spray tanned sheets are now a thing of the past!
* If your spray tan is for a special occasion, like a wedding, then make sure you do a test run at least a month out to make sure you’re happy with the shade. Book in 48 hours before the event as a rapid tan takes 24 hours for the colour to fully develop.
* Put on a white singlet 48 hours later and see your colour against the white – and naturally, a selfie is required.
For further information on the much loved Vani-T brand, visit http://www.vani-t.com.au.
For future note, Meegan hopes to be the inventor of a real hot air spray tan machine so watch this space!
Tanne by Meegan
Mobile Service and Salon Location | 89 Little Page Street Albert Park Melbourne, Victoria
0407 550 272 | email@example.com