Hyde Hair Care is bringing lemonhead.LA to Australia! With the likes of Katie Jane Hughes, Jeffree Star and Karreuche Tran as fans, Lemonhead is a brand on the rise. Lemonhead’s glitter balms and soon-to-be-launched dry shampoo are vegan, cruelty-free and handmade in Los Angeles, by professional makeup artist and entrepreneur Megan Dugan.
What started – quite literally – as a girl in her kitchen has become a lifestyle movement, a company handcrafting glitter for people who love makeup; who create; and who dream, around the world! The Lemonhead team is fully LA based and has been since the launch of the company in 2016. They source 90% of ingredients and packaging locally in Los Angeles, and handcraft each shade in small batches. Each batch is 100% vegan and scented with essential oils from a Hollywood witch, so each jar has good intentions. Use each color on its own or dilute with other products for face and body application. Megan believes ‘glitter should be easy to apply and remove, with long-lasting, high impact wear’.
“Instagram is freaking out over these bizarre glitter pastes. – Revelist
“People Are Swooning Over Glitter Paste, and We Can’t Blame Them” – InStyle
Let’s break down the offering from lemonhead.LA;
Spacejam Lux Pomade
- Multi-use intensely concentrated glitter pomade for hair and body
- Mix of cosmetic and craft glitter, with larger stars and hex
- 5 Shades: Birthday Bitch, Crystal Tokyo, Midnight Society, Paradise Beef, Seapunk
- 1 oz; 100% vegan and handmade in LA
- Concentrated glitter paste safe for application on the eyes, face, body and hair
- 7 Shades: Dirty Penny, Adult Film, Private School, Silver Lake, Gunshow, Mulholland, Gildebeest
- 0.5 oz; 100% vegan and handmade in LA
- Drys quickly, stays in place, no fallout, rinses off with water
Take a peek at Hyde Hair Care’s instagram for more images of this hot new brand! What are your thoughts on this trend, something you’d try? Share with me in the comments!