These are the 10 beauty mantras I follow religiously, so go on – take a peek!
- Brush your tongue, morning and night, along with your teeth. You’ll be amazed at the amount of yuck that resides on your tongue so get gently scraping!
- Cleanse and moisturise your face AM and PM. You know the drill and you’ll be thankful in years to come.
- Ensure all mascara is removed of an evening with a eye makeup remover – panda eyes aren’t sexy.
- Brush your hair before heading heading to bed to reduce knots. If you’re a long haired gal, try braiding before bed to keep the hair out of your eyes and create a fun new style in the morning!
- Also, brush your hair before a shower. You’ll notice a difference, esp when using a wide toothed comb to detangle.
- Nail hardeners/ strengtheners actually work! Use in between mani’s (or underneath) to really notice a difference.
- On fresh scars, I apply a oil such as Bio Oil to protect the skin while promoting faster healing.
- Pedicured feet look better in flats and open toed shoes, nothing worse than looking down at your toes in a cute dress and seeing chipped polish. Nothing.
- Manicured brows give me a pep in my step and I feel much more confident fresh-faced and makeup free with groomed brows. Are you the same?
- Lastly, smile. It makes people smile with you 🙂
What are your beauty mantras, share with me!