Another chatty kind of post today, to mention a few newbies that have arrived at Why Hello Beauty and maybe an oldie-but-a-goodie thrown in for good luck. But do share with me below in the comments, what’s new in your beauty stash and do I too need it?
- While it’s not a new product per say, I’ve discovered (through someone else) a new use for the M·A·C False Lashes Maximizer, which is as a brow gel. While it goes on bright white, it dries *almost* clear and gives the fluffiest brows I’ve ever had. Paired with the Eye of Horus brown pencil that was in the August Petit Vour box, these two are my go-to brow prods right now.
- And speaking of Petit Vour, this is a U.S based luxury-curated, cruelty-free beauty box that ships worldwide, and each month customers receive 4 products ($45-$60 value) of non-toxic and plant-based beauty, curated to your beauty profile. The August box was my first box and I’m intrigued to see what arrives each month!
- Keeping on the subscription box chain, I have just been introduced to Twelve which is an Australian monthly sheet mask subscription box. Keep an eye on my Instagram stories for my thoughts in the coming weeks!
- Because I’m obsessed with all things pink, this week I’ve drinking Rose Lemonade water by popping a Twinning Infuser into my cold drinks and it’s delish. Rose scented water for $5 – bargain.
- I’ve been burning a candle with the scent of champagne, and you know I’m a lover of champagne so it’s a match made in heaven. Candle by Noelle Australia
- The Nars Climax mascara arrived in my hot little hands Monday afternoon, and I’ve worn it twice since and let me tell you, it’s true love. I was actually complimented on the curl in my lashes on the first wear, and when you combine it with the ability to give serious volume to the lashes – it’s a winner. The packaging itself is also insane, and photographs SO well.
- And while this is not new whatsoever, I’ve recently re-discovered my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Moonstone and had completely forgotten how beautiful of a highlight it is. A subtle glow with the ability to build if desired, a stunning sheen with the slightest shimmer in a gold tone – perfect.