Throughout the year, I’ve been fortunate enough to be involved in an ongoing collaboration with U.K based beauty website Calissa, by trying out various new products and brands, some I’m similar with and many I’m not. I thought I would do a roundup of my favourite products so far, which will make a nice segway into my favourite products of 2019.
Calissa is our doorway to luxury independent beauty. An independent, luxury beauty platform that prides itself on its edited selection of premium and niche brands. As a British brand, they’ve cherry picked the best products from home as well as sourcing favourites from all over the world.
- Shu Uemura Ultimate Reset Extreme Repair Treatment – such a luxurious hair treatment that leaves hair feeling irresistibly soft. I make my husband touch and smell my hair all the time when I use this!
- Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Face Suncare SPF 50 – SPF is a non-negotiable each and every day. This one is especially lovely.
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet – I may be a little obsessed with Caudalie, one of the finest French beauty brands!
- Goldfaden MD Bright Eye – quite possibly the greatest eye cream I’ve tried this year, this one really works!
- Dr. Hauschka Shower Cream – the only shower product I use for my body, it’s that good.
- Cricket Splash True Blue Detangling Brush – the gentlest detangler I’ve used yet, which is now on offer at Calissa – buy one Cricket brush, get this one free!
If you too would like to try some of my favourites found at Calissa, you can score a sneaky little discount with my coupon code 10FRIENDSOFCALISSA at checkout. Free worldwide delivery available, with free samples included with each order. Take a peek also at the Calissa Club, where by joining you can collect points on each order and by writing product reviews to score free cash to buy more products – enjoy!
Happy holidays x