Who would have thought the majority of us would have so much time to ourselves; to be productive or simply chill, without the need to wear a watch or keep track of the time (and days!). While it’s a weird time, it’s also allowing us to place a pause button on life and for that, I am ever so grateful.
Here are some interesting links I’ve found recently, which I hope you too enjoy:
- https://gettheskin.com/skin-deep/about-face-allison-mcnamara/ – you know I adore Mara Beauty and Allison, who was featured HERE recently.
- https://parisfordreamers.com/2020/04/02/virtual-paris-how-to-experience-the-city-of-light-from-the-comfort-of-your-couch/ – experience Paris from the comfort of your own home with Paris for Dreamers founder, Katrina Lawrence.
- https://www.skinandgoods.com/blogs/interview/beauty-behind-the-scenes-with-melanie-grant – skin expert Melanie Grant needs no introduction, just thank me later.
- https://glowjournal.com/interview-lanolips-founder-kirsten-carriol/ – Gemma Watts always nails the dream interviewees, and Kirsten from Lanolips is no exception.
- https://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/a29505944/elise-loehnen-office-style/ – if you’ve binged on Netflix’s The Goop Lab, like me, you might enjoy this insight into Elise Loehnen’s style.
- https://capsule98.com/features/fran-drescher-interview-the-nanny/ – for a nuch-needed 90’s throwback. If you’re up for more Nanny Fine, you might enjoy the recent cast catch up for the Season 1, Episode 1 table read: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3a6KuP1X14
- https://www.vogue.co.uk/news/article/download-free-british-vogue – digitally download the May issue of Vogue UK for free, seriously!